Business Process & Change Management
Augur IT Consulting Pvt. Ltd provides core business process and change management consulting expertise in the following areas:
Strategy Alignment: Ensuring that your processes, systems and infrastructure, along with your business transformation strategy, are fully aligned to your corporate strategy and business objectives
Organizational Change Management: Bringing business change at an organizational and individual level and shifting / transitioning individuals, teams and organizations from a current state to a desired future state
Customer Experience Management: Understanding the voice of the customer and how it affects and enables business transformation
Business Process Excellence: Providing organizations with a fresh perspective on their current business operations and identifying key improvement opportunities to enhance business performance and drive continuous improvement
Business Analytics: Providing you with solutions on general management in the areas of financial and customer analytics. We have experience in working with clients across several verticals such as banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, utilities, etc
Enterprise Solutions: Advising and partnering to provide you with an integrated end-to-end approach for all ERP initiatives, thus ensuring a sustainable operating model with rigorous continuous improvement mechanism.
Business and IT Architecture
Our core service offerings include the following:
- Business Design & Improvement: Enables clients to determine and define new capabilities or make changes to existing ones needed across business process, information, organization structures and technology by means of business architecture, operating models and business process management techniques. We address continuous improvement and optimization of business processes by assessing, designing and improving them with the help of experts in the domain and use of industry standard techniques such as Lean, Kanban and Six Sigma.
Our key services include the following:
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Management & Improvement
- Information Strategy & Architecture
We also offer Executive Facilitation as a service, which provides our clients with a facilitated platform for business ideation, problem solving, key business decision making, creativity, leadership alignment and planning.
- Business Technology Enablement: Help clients define Target IT roadmaps to align with business strategies or help in shaping strategies where technology can deliver incremental value to business. This includes business innovations based on newer technologies as well as plans for simplifying IT applications and technology. Our service can be applied across the enterprise or for a specific initiative. We also define solution architecture, solution choices (both products and technologies, architectures and plans for enabling a digital enterprise.
Our Key services include the following:
- Enterprise architecture review & definition
- IT roadmap
- Managed architecture services
- Application portfolio transformation
- Architecture program and governance definition
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) strategy and architecture
- Solution architecture
- ERP enabled transformation
- Matrix Solutions: There are point solutions and services which are offered in context of specific client problem scenarios or in combination with Business Technology Enablement or Business Design & Improvement Solutions. These include the following:
- Emerging solutions based on digital technologies
- Multi-channel architectures
- IT Systems resiliency
- Option evaluation for products and technologies
- Application modernization planning
Cloud Advisory Services
Augur IT Consulting Pvt. Ltd’s key services include the following:
- Application Portfolio Analysis to identify and prioritize “cloud-ready” applications and workload
- Application remediation and optimization to achieve cloud-enabled, cloud-ready, cloud-optimized and cloud-native capabilities
- Aligning Cloud initiatives and goals with enterprise security strategy
- Business cases for cloud adoption, including roadmaps, TCO and ROI analysis
- Unified controls and security frameworks for effective measurement and continuous monitoring of private and hybrid cloud environments
- Incorporating industry best practices and compliance with regulatory norms
- IT Service Delivery analysis, with focus on change configuration, incident and SLA management
- IT architecture and operational framework for cloud computing
- Assessing savings opportunities in different areas such as business intelligence and disaster recovery
- Data center Migration / Consolidation
- Infrastructure / Cloud Assessment and Blueprinting
- Infrastructure/MIPS Optimization
- Performance Diagnostics
- Performance Lifecycle Management
- Application Engineering (Non-Functional), Sizing and Usability Engineering
IT Process & Service Management
Augur IT Consulting services include the following:
- Agile Services:Delivering process transformation solutions using Agile concepts and practices to improve business-IT alignment, productivity and time-to-market.
- IT Process Excellence:Establishing IT as a trustworthy and effective business partner by efficiently delivering IT solutions while optimizing IT costs.
- IT Service Excellence:Ensuring timely delivery, optimizing IT costs and reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). IT Service Excellence
- Lean Advisory Services:Applying a unique value chain approach to uncover waste and variation traps in your organization.
IT Strategy Consulting
Augur IT Consulting address the following key areas for your organization:
- IT Strategy Assessment and Roadmap:Define a business-focused IT strategy that delivers value across all business functions
- IT Shared Services Strategy:Define an IT shared services operating model, on the basis of a validated business case, service catalogue, charge back mechanisms, risk analysis, IT process mapping and a transition roadmap
- Cloud Strategy: Assess the cloud adoption of existing IT infrastructure within an organization to various deployment models
- IT Sourcing Strategy:Create sourcing optimizations with clear benefits and evaluating vendors, location and pricing models
- Organizational Structure Definition:Create an operational structure by defining accountability, skill, competency and governance through our focus on IT operating model design and people-process-technology across your organization’s transformation lifecycle
- IT Skills Assessment:Align talent with your business needs, thereby improving organizational and individual performance to create greater shareholder value
- Demand and Portfolio Management: Ensure that the investment in programs, applications and resources is aligned with your IT strategy
- Cost Optimization:Identify cost optimization opportunities across people, process and technology areas
- IT Health Checks:Assess the health of key IT functions in an organization and arrive at relevant Opportunity for Improvements (OFIs).
- IT Performance Metrix:Assess the health of key IT functions in an organization and arrive at relevant Opportunity for Improvements (OFIs).
- Map organizational goals to IT goal
- Design an appropriate IT performance management proces
- Derive measures / scorecards
- Define targets